Automation in shop drawing production, quantity take-off and schedule preparation
What is PMS Mobilizer? : If you are working with infrastructure projects (Roads &Utilities) PMS Mobilizer® will help you to mobilize the project much faster and accurately than ever before. It generates utility profile drawings with clash analysis, the entire project quantity take-off and sector-wise baseline schedule of activities. Everything in a single click, if you have contract drawings of the project in CAD format.
BIM8020 Technology: Building information modelling (BIM) is the process of generating and managing building data during its life cycle. BIM involves representing a design as objects that carry their geometry, relations and attributes. Drawing consistency eliminates many errors. Typically it uses three-dimensional, real-time, dynamic building modelling software to increase productivity in building design and construction. This method of management is more practical and efficient. It eliminates many of the uncertainties found during the construction phase since they can be found during the design phase of the project and fixed so they do not occur during the actual construction phase. BIM8020 is the technology developed for Infrastructure projects by utilising road geometry and utility design information.
Benefits at a glance:
- Clash analysis of utilities.
- Automated shop drawing production.
- Consistency in drawings.
- Fast delivery of shop drawings.
- Quantity take-off.
- Quantity calculation with drawings.
- Ease RFA/RFI system based on parametric drawings.
- Automatic as-built drawing creation.
- Graphical claim analysis.
- Enhances planning and scheduling.
- Graphical progress monitoring and analysis.
- Productivity analysis.
- Production targets.
- Automation in costing.
- Cost monitoring & controlling.
- Schedule monitoring & controlling.
- Project progress monitoring for different levels of managers.